See How do I install Hob? for installation documentation.
Note: Before uninstalling, ensure that you've backed up your save data first. Please see Where are my saved games located? for more info.
- Launch the Steam client.
- From the LIBRARY menu, choose GAMES to show all games, regardless of platform.
- From the list, locate Hob.
- Right-click it and choose "Delete Local Content..."
- Click "Delete" in the confirmation dialog.
Installed via the website
- From the system Control Panel, open Programs and Features.
- Choose Hob in the list of installed applications.
- Right-click it and choose "Uninstall"
- Click "Yes" to uninstall Hob.
Installed via GOG Galaxy
- Launch the GOG Galaxy client.
- From the list of installed games on the lefthand side of the app, locate Hob.
- Right-click it and choose Manage installation > Uninstall... from the context menu.
- Click UNINSTALL in the confirmation dialog.
Note: To manage your game saves, see Where are my saved games located? on the knowledge base.
- Locate Hob in the Games menu.
- With Hob highlighted, press the Options button on the controller.
- Highlight Delete and press X.
- Confirm (press X with OK highlighted).