We changed the key combination that opens the console in Torchlight II for the Mac release. The Windows key combination is not affected by this change.
To open the console for Torchlight II on Mac, please do the following:
- From Steam, right click on Torchlight II in your game library and choose Properties.
- Open the Local Files tab and select Browse Local Files...
- In the Finder window that opens up, go to my games/runic games/torchlight 2/save/[NUMERIC STEAM USER ID] (or modsave if applicable); locate and open settings_sdl2.txt.
- Change the line that says Console :0 to say Console :1. Save the file and close it.
- Launch Torchlight II and get in a game. Opt-R opens the console.
(Windows users: the console key is still Insert, but you'll need to enable Console :1 in your settings.txt file before it will work)