To ensure a fun and safe gameplay environment, here are a few basic guidelines that all users are required to abide by when playing.
In-Game Chat Policies
In-game chat may NOT contain:
- Language which may be considered offensive to any real-world demographics, including race, religion, sexual orientation, nationality, and ethnicity
- Reference to extreme or violent sexual acts
- Profanity or inappropriate language
- References to participation in illegal real world activities
- Advertisements for real-world products or websites
- Real life information regarding another user (e.g., address, phone number, real name, etc.)
- Apparent intent to scam another player
In-Game Behavior Policies
It is against our policies to intentionally disrupt the gameplay of other players. Disruptive actions include, but are not limited to:
- Preventing content access to other players by blocking mobs/NPCs, doors, nodes, etc.
- Spamming excessive combat or social effects
- Interfering with player-run events
- Interfering with player gatherings
- Intentionally exploiting game bugs
- Utilizing third-party programs to automate unattended gameplay
- Disobeying instructions given by a Perfect World or Cryptic Studios Game Master
Character/Pet Names, Handle/Display Names, and Guild Names may NOT contain:
- Incorporate vulgar, obscene, hateful, defamatory language or imagery
- Be derogatory towards race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, ethnic background or cultural background
- Incorporate the name or image of a major religious figure or deity, nor any form of religious title, especially with a costume resembling representations of the figure
- Be the registered property of any other company
- Relate to illegal drugs or activities
- Advertise any website, product, or service
- Be designed to impersonate a real world individual
- Be the name of any Perfect World or Cryptic Studios product, character, or employee (including Perfect World or Cryptic Studios Game Masters)
If accounts are found in violation of our policies it may lead to disciplinary actions. This includes temporary suspension from the game or permanent account closure.
For information on how to report a violation, please go here.
For the full legal documentation of this policy, please see our Terms of Service.