If your credit card is being declined there could be many factors involved.
- AVS: Please make sure the billing address matches what your bank has on file.
- If you recently moved or changed your address, confirm with your bank that that their records reflect your correct billing address.
- In the US, the address must perfectly and precisely match - using Street rather than St, or listing the Apartment number on the first address line rather than the second (or vice versa) can sometimes cause it to reject.
- If you have insufficient funds in your account, this will also cause your payment to be declined.
- You may also want to check with your bank to verify that you have enough funds to cover the purchase.
- There is a $1.00 credit card authorization for all new purchases in addition to the total amount of your purchase, including any applicable local or state taxes or VAT. This $1.00 will not be charged but must be available at the time of purchase for account verification.
- If you are using a prepaid credit card, please ensure there are enough funds on the card to complete the payment. You may want to call the phone number on the back of the card and register it for online payments.
- Please also verify that you are entering all of your billing and card information carefully and correctly.
- Any typo, transposed numbers, even an extra or missing middle initial might make the difference.
- CVV: Double-check you are entering in the correct verification number on your card.
If your purchase is not approved, please try another payment type that is accepted.
If you are still having trouble processing a payment, please contact Customer Support and we will be happy to investigate your issue.