I get an 'Error: Hard Drive is Full' message
The following steps will explain how to delete the ArcTemp folder.
- First we need to reveal hidden folders.
- Open your Control panel. Click 'Appearance and Personalization'
- Win 8.1 & 10 click 'File Explorer Options'.
- In Folder Options, click "Show hidden files and folders."
- Hit 'OK' or 'Apply' to save settings
- Locate the ArcTemp folder which is installed on whichever partition you chose to install Arc on. By default this is the C: drive.
- How to find the ArcTemp folder when Arc is installed to the default install location.
- From the desktop, click the Start Menu.
- Select Computer.
- Select the C: drive. ArcTemp should be seen in this directory.
- Delete the ArcTemp folder.
- Open Arc and navigate to the Games page.
- Select the game you wish to download.