If your account subscription status displays "Suspended" or "Cancelled" this usually means you need to resubscribe if you with to continue playing as a Gold Member.
The following steps can be used to resubscribe to Star Trek Online or Champions Online.
- Navigate to the STO Gold Subscriptions page or CO Gold Subscriptions page
- Click the "Subscribe Now!" button (STO page) or "Go Gold!" button (CO page)
- Log in to the secure billing site with your account credentials
- You will need to enter the Account Guard one-time Verification code to proceed if you haven't already saved your browser
- For information on Account Guard please see this FAQ
- Click on the "Reactivate Subscription" button
- Because subscriptions for Star Trek Online and Champions Online can be reactivated on this page so please verify which game you are making a change to before proceeding
- Select a Subscription plan or select "Game Card"
- If you choose "Game Card" you will need to enter the 25-digit key from the game card then click the "Submit" button
- If you choose anything other than "Game Card" you will need to select a payment method
- If you select "Paypal" you will need to enter your Paypal information
- If no payment method is associated with your account you will need to choose "Add a new payment method"
- By selecting this option and clicking "Submit" you may be redirected to the secure billing site login again. Once you have logged in enter your payment information and click "Submit" again.
- After the above step has been completed you will be redirected to the subscription page where you will need to select the subscription plan and payment method again, only now the payment method you added should be selectable
- Click "Submit"
If the subscription activation is successful the message "Subscription updated" will appear and the game's subscription status will update to "Active". Once the activation process is complete you will receive an email to confirm the change to the subscription.
With the launch of Free-to-Play for Champions Online and Star Trek Online an active subscription is not necessary to play each game as a Silver Member, however, you will need an active subscription to play as a Gold Member. For more information on what is available to Silver and Gold Members please see the CO Free-to-Play page and the STO Free-to-Play page.