If you are experiencing issues receiving the rewards in Neverwinter for the Twitch Prime promotion, please read over the troubleshooting steps below:
- Double check that you are an active Twitch Prime member by visiting www.twitch.tv/prime. If you have an active Twitch Prime account you will be given an option to claim rewards on that page.
- Make sure that your Twitch and Arc accounts are properly linked, and that the loot has been claimed.
- Go to the Twitch Prime Account Linking page and follow the process. Make sure that you select the platform that you wish to receive your loot on.
- Once your account is linked, please visit Twitch's Claim page and click the Claim Your Loot Now button at the bottom of the page. You may need to first login to your Twitch account.
- If you have been successful in claiming your loot, you will see a green box appear stating: Added to your Twitch Prime account.
- Once your accounts are properly linked and your rewards have been claimed, you can obtain your loot from the Rewards Claim Agent in Protector's Enclave. You will need to first complete the tutorial, if you have not already done so. Your rewards can only be claimed on one character per account.
- In order to resolve this, go to the Twitch Prime Account Linking page to link the platform of your choice to your Arc account.
- Then, send in a ticket to Customer Support and let us know what your issue was and which platform you need us to manually apply your loot to.