I got an e-mail about Account Guard. What is it and how does it affect me?
Account Guard is a system designed to protect the account you use to log into Cryptic games from unwanted access. It keeps track of the computers you have authorized on your account and notifies you when your account is accessed from an unauthorized computer.
If you attempted to log into a Cryptic game or website the email you received should contain a code that you will need to enter in order to complete the login process.
If you did NOT attempt to log in and received an email indicating your account was accessed from a new computer or web browser you should change your password immediately.
Updating your password
- Log in to your account on the Arc website
- Click on My Account
- Click Edit next to your password
- Enter your current password
- Enter a new password, and re-type to confirm the password
- Click Save Changes
- Go to your email associated with this account and click on the link provided to confirm the password change
For more information about Account Guard, please see our detailed FAQ.