Latency and/or connection issues can occur frequently in online gaming. Thankfully, some of these issues are preventable. If you are experiencing technical or connection-related issues with your console, here are some steps and articles to help troubleshoot your issues and hopefully resolve any problems you may be experiencing in the game.
- Check to see if our servers are currently down for maintenance. For scheduled maintenances, the main menu screen for the game should have a message indicating the time of the maintenance window. If there is a major, unexpected downtime affecting many users, we will usually post this on the top of the Support portal, or utilize the alert system within the Arc client.
- Check to see if the console network is up and running and/or is not experiencing connection issues. This is a frequent occurrence, so it is helpful to check the server status of the console network in order to rule out this issue.
- If neither of the above steps proves helpful, then you will need to do some troubleshooting in order to determine where the issue lies. The following articles will help you to troubleshoot your system and network connections.
- You can try rebooting all of your network hardware, temporarily disable any active firewalls, or utilize a wired connection (if you are using wireless).
- If you are unable to resolve your issues, then please submit a ticket to Customer Support for futher assistance.