Are you having trouble completing a mission, or are just plain stumped on what to do next? If so, then please read over the tips below:
- Go back and re-read the mission text, making certain that you have not missed any steps.
- Check with other players, search the forums, and check our patch notes to see if there are any suggestions or if a known bug is preventing you from completing the mission.
- If the mission requires a certain NPC or type of foe, you may need to wait a while for it to respawn or become available.
- Drop the mission – This option will allow you to restart the mission, and hopefully proceed without whatever issue occurred previously. Sometimes this will involve a short wait of 15-30 minutes outside of the instance; this will allow NPCs within the instance to reset, allowing your best chance for mission completion. (Some missions, such as main questlines, are not able to be dropped.)
- Some missions are intended for multiple players. You may want to ask your friends and fellow players for assistance. They may also need help with the same mission!
- Please keep in mind that Game Masters cannot provide gameplay hints regarding specific missions.
We also offer a wealth of information and resources on our official wiki pages, which can be found at the locations below.
If you continue to experience problems and suspect it is due to a gameplay bug, please submit a clear and concise Bug Report, via the Help and Support options in-game. Detailed bug reports will help us identify if there is a problem and resolve it as soon as possible.