What is the Star Trek Online Veteran/Lifetime Rewards Program?
We know you have a lot of options when it comes to how you spend your time. That's why it means so much to us that you choose to spend it with Star Trek Online. To show our appreciation, we've put together great rewards for anyone who's been a Star Trek Online Monthly subscriber for 100 to 1,000 days with new reward sets every one hundred days.
Note: As of May 3, 2018, the ability to start a new Monthly Subscription has been removed, but players with current subscriptions or who have/will purchase a Lifetime Subscription will have access to these rewards.
For a list of specific rewards and how many days are required to attain them please see our Lifetime Subscriptions Rewards page.
How are Veteran/Lifetime Rewards calculated?
Veteran/Lifetime Rewards are given out based on how long you've had an active subscription. This information is tallied and stored as part of the existing Accolade system in-game. Your subscription must be active for the total number of required days to complete the associated Veteran/Lifetime Reward Accolade, however, these days do not need to be consecutive. For example, if you subscribed for 60 days and cancelled your subscription, then reactivated your subscription two weeks later, the first day you are back will count as day 61.
How do I check the number of days subscribed?
You can check this number in Star Trek Online. Start by opening your Journal (the ‘J’ key by default) and then go to the Accolades tab. Once there, select the "In Progress" option to view any of your Accolades that are not yet completed. The Veteran/Lifetime Reward Accolades are presented as your subscribed days out of the required subscribed days. For example, 80/100 means that you have subscribed for 80 out of 100 required days, and after 20 more subscribed days you will have completed that particular Accolade.
What if I'm a Lifetime Subscriber?
Back on October 10, 2012 a change was made so that all Lifetime Subscribers would receive instant access to all Veteran/Lifetime Rewards, regardless of purchase date! This benefit extends to any future purchases of the Lifetime Subscription.
How can I claim/use/access my Veteran/Lifetime Rewards when I get them?
While all of the Veteran/Lifetime Rewards are automatically unlocked when you log in for the first time after meeting the required number of days, some take additional steps to claim and use on a specific character. Here is a full breakdown for all available reward types:
- Title: All character titles are set through the Character Status screen. If you are using the default keybinds, press “U” to bring up this menu. From there, double-check that your character is chosen from the left column, and then click the “Edit Record” button towards the bottom to change your title.
- Full Respec: Each character on your account will earn a Full Respec/Retrain Token. To perform a respec, visit a Skill Trainer available to your faction. Please note that this reward does not respec Bridge Officers and a single character can fully retrain only once per token.
- Costume Pieces: Speak with any Tailor NPC to select the awarded costume pieces. Keep in mind that these will be listed under the Uniform outfit option, not Off Duty or Formal Wear.
- Skill Point and Officer Skill Point Boost: This is a passive buff that will be permanently active on the character. Be aware that the boosts gained from different Veteran Rewards do not stack, you will only receive the benefit of the greatest earned boost.
- Ship Slots/Character Slots/Costume Slots: After the different slots are unlocked there is nothing further you need to do to claim them. To view how many Ship Slots a character has, speak with any Ship Selection NPC. Available Character Slots can be viewed from the character selection menu. Speaking with any Tailor NPC will show you how many Costume Slots are available on a character.
- Ship "Firework" emote: Federation characters can claim this by interacting with the large ship hologram in the Shipyard on Earth Spacedock. Klingon characters can claim it from the Barracks located next to the Skill Trainer and Fleet Ambassador on Qo'noS. Romulan characters can claim it from New Romulus Command on New Romulus.
- Faction EV Suit: Claim this faction-specific EV Suit from the same console interact where the 300 day firework reward is found.
- The Captain's Table: To access this special zone, look for the white glowing anomaly near Earth Spacedock (Fed) or Qo'noS (Klingon). Simply fly up close and interact with the anomaly to transfer to the Captain's Table.
- Captain's Yacht (Fed)/DujHod Chariot (Klingon)/Commander's Gig (Rom): Speak with a Starship Requisition NPC to claim the vessel. It is considered a Small Craft, much like other shuttles, and requires the special token awarded at 400 subscribed days.
- Vice Admiral/Lieutenant General Ship Token: Speak with a Starship Requisition NPC to claim a Vice Admiral (Fed) or Lieutenant General (Klingon) ship. For Federation characters, this token can be used to claim an Exploration Cruiser Retrofit, Long Range Science Vessel Retrofit, or Tactical Escort Retrofit. For Klingon characters, this token can be used to claim a B'rel Bird-of-Prey Retrofit, Varanus Fleet Support Vessel, Marauder Patrol Cruiser, or Kar'Fi Battle Carrier.NOTE: If you discharge the ship claimed with the token you will not be able to claim a new one.
- Android Bridge Officer: Visit the Bridge Officer vendor and look under the Special Officers tab.
- Mugato Companion: This non-combat pet can be claimed by speaking with a special vendor on Deep Space Nine. If you discard the pet by accident you can speak with the vendor again to claim a new one.
- Unique Duty Officer Assignment: Speak with the Assignment Officer at Starfleet Academy or Klingon Academy to access this special mission. This two-day assignment will allow you to refine 1,000 Dilithium Ore into 1,000 Refined Dilithium. This Dilithium is in addition to your daily refinement limit of 8,000.
- Exclusive Starship Material: Speak with a Ship Customization NPC and select the "Veteran" Material from the drop-down menu on the right side of the window.
- Exclusive Veteran Starships: Speak with a Starship and Shuttle Requisitions NPC to claim the ship. If you accidentally discharge it speak to the same NPC to receive another token to claim it again.