In order to perform a clean re-installation of both Arc and TLF, please do the following:
- Uninstall Torchlight Frontiers by right-clicking the game from the Library page in Arc
- Remove Torchlight Frontiers from your Library by right-clicking it and selecting Remove
- Uninstall Arc completely
- Manually delete the Arc folder completely afterwards
- Manually delete any leftover Torchlight Frontiers folders completely (for English users it is named Torchlight Frontiers_en)
- Press Start and type: File Explorer
- Select it or press Enter to open the File Explorer application
- In the top panel, click Options
- In the View tab, look for the entry that states: Show hidden files, folders, or drives. Select this option and click Apply and OK.
- Navigate to your C: and look for a hidden folder named ArcTemp. Select it and delete it. If the folder is missing, check your other hard drives for where Arc may have been installed.
- Press Start and type: %appdata% (with the %'s)
- Select it or press Enter to open this folder
- Look for the folders named Arc and ArcApp. Delete them both.
- Re-download the Arc client from here.
- Install Arc
- Click on Library and select Torchlight Frontiers and download and install it